No NATION is PERFECT SO QURAN ASKS YOU TO TRAVEL AND OBSERVE CULTURES | Nouman Ali Khan Surah Al Hujuraat – Thematic Overview
“O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.” (Sahih International) (49:13)
• شعب : “a hole in the wall” – all nations have some imperfection to them, no one nation has everything…which means we all need each other!
• قبيلة : comes from قبل “who came before”…which ties all the way back to Adam (A). Just as Adam (A) made a mistake, every tribe is linked to our father Adam (A) so all of us are equal and imperfect.
• لتعارفوا : we are supposed to learn other people’s culture and history, and every nation tries to improve…this ayah shows the benefit of travelling. Learn from other people!
• The most noble to Allah are those with the most taqwa, which is something only in the hearts, so since we can’t judge people’s hearts, we have to treat everyone like they are noble in sight of Allah to be on the safe side.
• When it comes to business or marriage, then you have to investigate into people’s character. When people ask you about other people, then we have to be honest with them.
Give this video a Thumbs Up if you enjoy our content and SUBSCRIBE
If you benefited from our content and would like to stay updated, please subscribe to our channel and TURN ON THE POST NOTIFICATIONS SO YOU DON’T MISS A VIDEO. As well be part of our YouTube Community where we have daily updates.
#noumanalikhan #omarsuleiman #bayyinahtv
PLEASE NOTE: Any of the views expressed by the speakers do not necessarily represent the views of Bayyinah Production or any other projects it may have or intend to do. Bayyinah Production and it’s affiliates do not advocate nor condone any unlawful activity towards any individual or community. May Allah purify my intentions, make it solely for his sake and forgive my short-comings. Ameen!