HOW TO PAY ZAKAT – Animated Islamic Video
Donate Link below to help make more videos 🙂
PayPal Donation Link:
How to pay Zakat?
2.5% of your annual savings should be given to charity.
So, Where can your Zakat go?
1. The poor (al-fuqarâ’), meaning low-income or indigent.
2. The needy (al-masâkîn), meaning someone who is in difficulty.
3. Zakat administrators.
4. Those whose hearts are to be reconciled, meaning new Muslims and friends of the Muslim community.
5. Those in bondage (slaves and captives.
6. The debt-ridden.
7. In the cause of God.
8. The wayfarer, meaning those who are stranded or traveling with few resources.
Like, Comment & Subscribe for more videos 🙂